After multiple months of hard work it's finally time to release our latest project! I'm very excited to announce our new Elite Four! As the name says, four types are available. These types being Water, Steel, Ghost, and Fairy, and to finish it all off we also have an E4 Champion! Huge thanks to the entire team and in special Werrath for helping me realize this project!
All Elite Four battles will be 6v6. The four leaders must use Pokemon akin to their type, while the champion has free range over all Pokemon in the game (some rules apply). All Elite Four Leader and Champion Pokemon will be level 100!
In order to challenge the Elite Four, you MUST have all 18 badges. In order to challenge the Champion, you must have all Elite Four badges.
- Always follow /rules
- No revives or healing items
- Six Pokemon are required
- No duplicate Pokemon [Pokemon with the same Pokedex ID]
- No nicknamed Pokemon
- No Mega Rayquaza
- 1 Mega & 1 Legendary allowed [Mega Legends & Primals count for both slots]
- No using FEAR tactics or variations of FEAR
- NO OHKO Moves [Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold]
- Elite Four Leaders may only use Pokemon whose original form aligns with their leader type
- Sleep Clause will be added for all battles against the Elite Four (Rest can still be used if either player or Elite Four member's Pokémon are asleep, but still can have only 1 Pokémon put to sleep per team at a time with sleep powder, etc.)
- Challengers must ALWAYS start the battle with the Pokemon thrown out first
- If your opponent disconnects unexpectedly during battle, wait a few minutes and do not heal or alter your Pokemon. If they rejoin, resume the battle from where you were
- Challengers MAY NOT "borrow" another person's team for the sole purpose of defeating a leader. You must train your own Pokemon with your own movesets and strategies. If you’ve purchased a Pokemon in a trade, you may still challenge a leader as long as it follows the previous rules. Elite Four Leaders may still disqualify you if they feel you’re using a Pokemon/team that’s not yours. For example if you’re using the same team & strategy that an Elite Four Leader lost to the previous day, they may see fit to disqualify you.
Beating the Elite 4 will yield some awesome rewards, redeemable in /gymrewards!
- 500 Tokens
- 2 Master Keys
- 2 Golden Hourglasses
- 1 Random Legendary
- 'E4Master' Title
A few notes for any potential applicants; you may apply for as many Elite Four positions as you want, but may only end up in one max, although you must be currently be a gym leader in order to be considered for a position. We will be hand-picking Champions based upon both your dedication to the server and battle knowledge. We are NOT looking for cheap tactics, we are looking for strong, well-balanced teams. Do not rely on stall teams or anything of the sort to get you into this position.
Last but not least, feel free to check the area our yourself at /warp e4!
Good luck battling everyone and hope to see you all online!
- PD Staff <3